Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Waiting on the arrival


 Christmases Past and Present
Angel multimedia painting 2009, Trent and Pugly Christmas 2004, Poinsettias past, and painting lamp and tree past.

I work part of the day tomorrow.  Gay says we'll shut her down when the weather starts getting bad.  I would imagine that most of my day will be spent waiting on the arrival of Brett and his family.  Jentri has been under the weather but Brett said tonight that she's travel worthy now.  I'm hoping that they head out early as it is possible that the weather here will be pretty bad by late afternoon.

As much as I dread it, I suppose I'll be at the grocery store tomorrow afternoon.  AARGH!  Not only is it time for cooking all the Christmas goodies but the crazies that think two inches of snow require that you purchase 2 weeks of food, will be there with me.  Bah-hum-bug!

No comments: