Monday, January 29, 2007

A Day to Breathe Deeply

Trent is still driving legally. We came back home and took a deep breath and said for now everything goes on as usual.

I finished up my day with a great painting class with Peggy Harris. She paints a lot of nature and we painted some of the cutest baby animals. Her newest book is due to be released soon. Guess what precious animals she has chosen for one of her subjects: a pug, of course!
It was a great class and at the end of it, I took a deep breath thinking what a wonderful teacher she had been. Our chapter of Decorative Painters offers so many fantastic teachers. How lucky we are!

1 comment:

Paul, Chris and Katie said...

Thank goodness! I was praying and keeping my fingers crossed, just in case. I had 12 ladies here for Bunco Monday night so wasn't able to call. Cotillion Tuesday. Don't remember Wed. and parent meeting tonight. So glad to hear the good news!!! The status quo for a while longer!