Here's hoping that tomorrow I get a call that I can begin some training and get an early work release. The background check was not complete by Monday so I've had to wait until it is complete. I've met a couple of the patients that I'm likely to have. I'm anxious to get to work! They tell me that I can't get paid if the background check is not complete.
I've had a couple of calls about doing some supervision as well but out of town. I've been waiting to see what my hours are going to start at before answering either of them. It may provide a little supplement if I need it but I can't put myself in a situation where I don't have the time to look after Trent and Mom. Hope to have thought through a few things by the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment