Thursday, April 10, 2008

Continue hope for Sprinkle and Spurt



Monday the sprinkler system hit a snag. They didn't find our water line. It appears there was another one put in at sometime. We put in a new gas line but not a water line. AARGH! Our sprinkler man is having to dig to China in several places. We are still hoping to water everything via a sprinkler system by the weekend.

Well---anniversaries come and they go. April 9th, Trent and I had been married 37 years. It continues to be a rough time for me. No one in my family remembers. My dear friend, Laura, can always remember. Thanks so much. I guess for a wife it is always a time to remember. I will always remember but I'll probably never celebrate again.

2 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

D-So glad to see some progress on the sprinkler system...it will be heaven for you once it's in!

I can only imagine how difficult it is when Trent doesn't remember momentous occasions like your anniversary. By the way, Happy #37...I didn't realize it was the day before my birthday, but I will know now!

I know you know...if Trent had a choice, he would remember everything, and his disease doesn't change the love you have together and the life that love has given you both.

You have so many people who love and care about you! I know my mom loves you like a sister, and I love you like a second mother.

Here's praying for spurts and sprinkles, soon!

Donna said...

You are so sweet. If God had given me a daughter, I'd want her to be just like you. I watched a caregiver program on PBS a few nights ago. Did you know that the #1 that keeps one from going to a nursing home is having a daughter? I can certainly believe that. dp