Seems like the weeks fly by. I make it to Friday and am exhausted. I still can't manage to get caught up and stay caught up. I can't give Mom enough of my time. I can't make my time with Trent make sense to him and vise verse.
I am looking forward to the upcoming weekend. My good friends, Chris and Paul are coming in on Friday. Chris and I will paint 2 days with Rosemary West and Paul will visit and keep an eye on Trent. Garrett will be gone this weekend at dental convention.
Garrett's purchase of the dental practice is still progressing. Some things still need to fall into place but Garrett still seems to be confident. There's such a large sum of money involved that I can't shake thinking it is a bad time to take on such an undertaking. I have shared that with Garrett but some of you know that my advice seems to stay right here, not taken.
Brett and Kristy have a bid on their house in Frisco and I know that financially they hope it sells. I don't know--I've never had a good feeling about the job in Queen City and have thought that if they had the house still in Frisco that it might be that they would move back. I know they thought getting to a smaller community with a slower pace was something that they were desiring. I guess we'll see how it all falls into place. There's a big difference between the east and west of Texas and I'm selfishly hoping they get closer to us no matter what. Everyone just assumes I can keep doing what I'm doing.
I'm not so sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment