Monday, June 22, 2009

Recovery

My surgery went well but it encompassed a little more than I was anticipating. Dr. Barnhill had to work with the rotator cuff and ligaments but added removing a portion of my collar bone. I've got a great picture of it but i'm not feeling up to scanning with one hand tonight. I GO BACK TO SEE THE 'DOC'on Thursday. I know I'm in my pillowed sling for 3 weeks, but don't know how long I'll be off work. I'm still shaking off the anesthesia with frequent little 15 minute power naps. I am having to rely on friends for many things; food, bandage changes, rides to and fro, changing the pond filter and the list goes on. I am truly blessed with such good friends

I HAVE A SORE SHOULDER AND STRUTTED RIGHT FINGERS. I AM HOPING THAT ATTEMPTING TO FIND A COMFORTABLE POSITION TO REST IS DISCOVERED SOON. I'M GLAD TO GET MY POWER NAPS THOUGH.

No comments: