Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Out with the Old

The living room is taking on a new life with the new hardwood floors.  I love my terra cotta-like walls, but with the warm, darker floor, I think I'll want a lighter, brighter color on the walls.  I painted some 3 x 3 ft. sections on opposite walls in the living room tonight.  It is impossible to tell what it will really look like when the entire wall is that color, especially in that poorly lit room tonight.  Tomorrow will tell the tale in the daylight.  Ben will be painting the walls for me in the next few days.  So, if you were a betting man, what color will I choose?

 
  
The colors are Dried Plantain (top), Chamois (middle), and Cork (bottom). The Dried Plantain appears to have a tint of green that I don't think shows from the scan.

No comments: