I have friends that are 'Lurkers' to my blog. They never leave a post. Apparently though, they swoop in when they see a need. I got a call from my friend, Lisa, letting me know she was on her way to pick up my wash. What? No, no, I said and then, girlfreind, you feel like crap, your washer will only let you do small loads, and you are turning down help? And so, Lisa swooped down from heaven and did my wash! Now, that is a friend and a 'sussy' (an unexpected gift). So, Lisa, if you are still lurking in blogland let me extend the biggest THANKS!!! It brightened my day more than you could possibly know. Love ya!
3 comments:
Hey Donna, I hope you are feeling better by now. I've been sick too, for a week now, and Dad's been sick for 11 days, with some ole virus. My little house is filled with the oddest symphony of noises: wheezing, coughing, throat-clearing, sneezing, nose blowing, and a constant litany of complaints about the lack of sun here. Can't wait to feel better,and I hope your illness is not serious. I'm glad your friend lent a helping hand, how sweet!
Oh how sweet of Lisa! I do hope you are feeling better!
Now doing someone's dirty laundry....that is a sweet friend.Loved being with you both this past weekend.It is sure warmer here though!
Post a Comment