1. I slept until 9:10 today.
2. I haven't finished all of my projects from last weekend with Maureen McNaughton.
3. My shoulder is showing only minimal improvement after 2 weeks with physical therapy.
4. Trent went to bed at 7:00 p.m. He woke up to eat breakfast when I woke up. He took a shower, ate breakfast, and is already back in bed at 10:00.
5. Trent's psychiatrist changed his medicine some on Wednesday hoping he wouldn't be as agitated and would sleep less. I don't think it is working so far.
6. It snowed an inch yesterday, but it will be in the high 60's by Monday.
7. I'm frustrated with my weight. I'm a stress eater! I'm going to try to loose some weight. I don't want to stress over not loosing enough, etc. I'm not going to set any goals for weight loss. I'm just going to try staying away from sweets for 6 weeks.
8. I'm missing my school friends. I hate not getting to see them more often.
9. Brett, Kristy, Landry, and Jentri aren't able to come down for Spring Break. I'd sure like some hugs from the grandchildren and physical support from Brett and Kristy.
10. Garrett was a champ helping with Trent while I went on my trip.
3 comments:
So glad that you had a good time painting - well deserved and NEEDED, I know!
Sleeping until 9:10 has to be a blessing as well.
No trips to Amarillo planned right now. I am going to TSHA in Austin - that was my retirement gift from the AISD staff last year.
Sorry Bret and Christy can't come spring break.
Love ya - Heather
It was good talking to you on the phone. Glad you slept until 9:10 - you probably need more of that. Hang in there - the weight thing is tough.I have empathy there but you will feel better and have more energy.Love you and take care.-C
Hey Donna - there is not much to see yet with the house, but I will send an album link on gmail. Stay "tuned"
Love ya
Post a Comment