Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Week

The week passes quickly when I get past Tuesday. Tomorrow I take Mom to get her prep bundle for an upcoming colonoscopy. I'm pretty sure I better plan on having her spend the night with us in order for her not to eat something she shouldn't or forget to take the last bottle of Fleet or whatever they chose to give her. After that, I get my much needed haircut. Then next Friday I take Trent in again. He seems to be spiraling down. I am going to ask those dreaded questions this time about possible placements. Then I'm hoping that Garrett will be able to check some of the places out with me. I've told the boys that I can't take him by myself and won't. When the time comes, they'll be here to help with the move. I may be doing the same for both Mom and Trent. What I know now, I can't give Mom the attention she needs. I think she's loosing weight again and most visits now, I find that she's not making safe choices for herself. She's also been scared by weather events that are pretty ordinary, a simple rain, etc.

On a lighter note, Landry turned 7 Easter Sunday. Kristy finally sent some precious pictures of Landry and Jentri (9 months) and I just have to post them. What else is this blog for? Of course, it is for showing off grandkids!


5 comments:

Toto said...

Great pics! Thanks for the email change as well.
I think you will like the film, Doubt - hope you get to enjoy it soon. Love ya - H

Charla (SHar-la) said...

How Precious! I can't believe how big little miss is getting! And all that curly black hair! Whoa!

Donna said...

It makes her stand out in a crowd. She's just pretty precious, alright!

Diane Duda said...

thank goodness for those little smiles to brighten up your days! :)

Donna said...

Thanks, Diane, and how exciting for Flyght!