This morning I have an appt. with the doctor to get one more injection in my shoulder. I did get about a week and a half of relief from the last one. I guess well see if we manage to get more with this one. I'm not convinced that this is the answer, but I am convinced that this isn't the time for surgery. My plate is full for now.
I am looking forward to tonight's painting class. I will be giving a brief presentation to about 30 pediatricians tomorrow night. Then my work related stresser is just getting my CEU's in order and completing all the training that the hospital requires in your birthday month. Whoo-hoo! Okay, time to get a move on!
5 comments:
yippee! Isn't the hospital training fun? You get to learn about universal precautions for the 99th time. Sorry our visit was short yesterday. Katie's concert was wonderful. If you want me to come up when you are ready to make the move with Trent, let me know. Since the boys would be there, I could probably stay with Sandy or Mickey, or a hotel room.
same here- just say when and I/we will be there. 5 more weeks and I will have a much more flexible schedule. how is the 2nd injection feeling??? and what is your class painting now???
I will call soon- Laura louuuuuu
I am mentally doing battle with the SBESLPA for you! Hope the licensing goes well.
and of course, I am lifting you in prayer as you meet and make decisions about Trent.
Love ya, H
Just want to let you know I am keeping you in my prayers for all you have posted about recently.
I have such wonderful friends in my life! Thanks for your prayers and love!
Post a Comment