I'm enjoying the hospital, right? Yes! There is no 45 minute planning period and no 30 days to test + 30 days to ARD. I'm afraid to get behind on my charting and monthly summaries. I've got to find time to write reports and I've got to see patients.
Being so far behind is a temporary condition, I think. We have a new therapist arriving sometime in July and we've posted another full time position. I hope there are applicants out there. Humph? Wouldn't it be wonderful if our traveler, Kesha, could come back?
Southeast of us the weather has been tough on the area in and around Childress. The weather has shown some of the photos and there is plenty of damage to report. Channel 4 says the damage was due to straight line winds. Damage is damage! I know there will be a lot of rebuilding and new roofs in the works for most of the summer and maybe longer.
2 comments:
Hey! Thanks for trying to call and check on us! We are okay. We spent the whole day today cleaning up outside. We still have a broken window in the bedroom, but the adjuster will be here Friday morning so we're ready to see/hear what the next steps will be. Oh, BTW...LOVE the new blog look! Looks great!
Well, of course, we called to check on our 'family extension' in Childress. Glad to know your damage is minor physical damage. Most adjusters are sympathetic to the kind of damage that is incurred by storms.
Glad you like the blog look. C. Geek that I am I couldn't stand it that someone had done something that I hadn't scoped out yet. Take care and love ya!
Post a Comment