Friday, June 27, 2008

Tuesday, we will know a secret!

Tuesday Kristy is scheduled for a C-section. I'm telling you, I think I've been holding my breath ever since Brett moved on to Queen City leaving Landry and Kristy in Plano. Babies are unpredictable little beings. So far, it seems the baby is predictable but Kristy isn't. She was put on bed rest for a few weeks because of issues that the Dr. seemed to think were Kristy's body and not any trauma to the baby. Then this past Wednesday, Kristy was in a wreck. She was rear ended and then hit the car in front of her. Landry was the hero checking on his Mommy. She was sent to Labor and Delivery to be checked but all appears to be well.

Then on Tuesday, Baby Girl Phipps will have a name. Gee, I'm hoping it doesn't have to be Ralph!

No comments: