Gail's Stroganoff Sandwiches were out of this world. Seems everything Gail cooks is out of this world. Certainly at Eagle Nest everything was delicious. I have made the Stroganoff sandwiches tonight. They are easy and a pretty inexpensive meal to serve. Here goes.
Stroganoff Sandwiches
2 lbs. ground beef
1/2 c. chopped onion
1 t. salt
1/2 t. garlic powder
1 loaf of French bread
Butter or margarine softened
2 c. sour cream
3 c. shredded cheddar cheese
In a skillet, brown ground beef and onion. Add salt, garlic powder and pepper if desired. Cut Bread lengthwise in half; butter both halves and place on baking sheets. Remove meat mixture from the heat; stir in sour cream. Spoon onto the bread. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted (bake longer for crisper bread). Yield: 8-10 servings.
I know you'll like this. I hope you will try it.
No comments:
Post a Comment