1. I had time to catch up on paper work at the hospital.
2. The eye issue, left eye only, beet red, engorged veins, a tiny bit better today, (Yes, I've seen dr. and I'm taking meds).
3. Trent going to bed earlier and earlier, 6:30 tonight.
4. I received order of new paints and brushes. Yeah!
5. Weather beautiful at 4:00 and windy and freeeezing at 8:00. Oh, the weather changes in the Panhandle.
6. Kristy called. We had a nice visit. We talked about Jentri's check-up. She is doing fine!
7. Parent asked me to attend ARD. I've explained that I will not help her fight the school. At her request, I will attend to answer questions about technology.
8. I am fortunate to have a job in a setting that has a need for someone with an understanding of technology and children with significant needs. They have allowed me to treat in my areas of comfort. The speech therapy dept. now has 2 part-time techs, 3 full-time therapists, 2 part-time therapists.
9. I received a phone call from a person wanting to take decorative painting classes tonight. She will join the beginner's class mid February.
10. Garrett called. Tomorrow is the open house that they are having at his new dental practice in Guymon, Oklahoma. So wish I could be there to support him and meet all of the people he works with.
No comments:
Post a Comment