Garrett made it to Amarillo this weekend and he gave a welcome break. He managed to get his stuff done. Then bought Granny's groceries and put them away at her house for me. Now that I'm working Wednesday mornings, I just have to fly though the grocery store whenever I find a minute. Garrett didn't have any plans for Friday night so Sandy and I grabbed a bite to eat and headed to a movie. Garrett said Dad went to bed just a few minutes after we left.
Although Brett can't be here very often, he's my compassionate listener. He and Kristy are trying to call more often. I know it can't be much fun to call your Mom knowing that she's not going to have a cheerful conversation waiting for you. I am thankful to have any conversation with someone but especially them.
Trent was probably awake a total of 3 hours today. He woke up about 5:15 for the last time. He ate and sat on the couch for about 10 minutes and declared he was ready for bed. I tried to get him to stay up for a little longer but he was having no part of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment