Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Week begins on Monday!

Monday I had a tough start to getting to the May Better Speech and Hearing Breakfast. I came into the parking lot with a skid. I had promised I'd be there to the ladies I work with so that I could give an update on the Autism Program at NWTHS. It was a ploy. I was being awarded Honors of the Association. I did my usual sniff-sniff shed tears thing. I've always said that I cry so easily that I cry at grocery store openings. It did make the earlier hassle seem less important. The therapists at the office also gave me a beautiful peace lily and I got my hugs in from the school therapists that I had worked with. It was a very nice honor.

Tuesday and Wednesday have been busy as usual but we are tapping our toes waiting on the one computer that we all crowd around to share is being worked on. It had spyware on it. AARGh! I have enough trouble staying up with the mountain of paperwork without having no computer since Thursday. Okay, guys, git r dun, please!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congradultaions!!!! I'm sure the hugs were just what you needed!
Love,Gail

Charla (SHar-la) said...

YAY! Congrats! You deserve it! I smile every time I see your face on t.v.! And no wonder you and mom are such great friends...you're both big bawl bags! LOL...and then she passed it on to me!

Andree Tracey said...

Congratulations, Donna! I'm so impressed, and yes you certainly do deserve it!

Paul, Chris and Katie said...

Wow!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! What an honor! I'm so glad that you had that wonderful surprise. You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

congratulations. I just read your blog and said a prayer for you and your family.

Toto said...

I have not been reading!!! CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DESERVED! I am so happy for you. Sending you big hugs, wish I could have been there. Love ya