Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Today's events

I have had a busy day. I had to watch my husband like a hawk. He kept trying to treat his hand like it was a sport's injury which is no suprise. Most of his injuries were sports injuries. His hand was no worse but not a whole lot better. He said it wasn't throbbing and wasn't swollen any futher up the arm so we opted for staying at home. He has another appointment with our doctor tomorrow afternoon. I hate to leave him tomorrow but I've really got to get back to work. I do think I'll take his pick-up keys with me tomorrow so he doesn't take off to work out or something. I spoke to the neighbors about keeping an eye out for him trying to work in the yard as well.

Garrett came by this afternoon. Dr. Woodburn was taken to the emergency room and was to have surgery this afternoon. Garrett didn't know anything for sure but the last he had heard was they were thinking it might be appendicitis. I guess Garrett will be the only one in the office for awhile. I've got to call a little later to see if I can catch his wife or daughter at home. Garrett said he'd give us a call later if he found out anything.

We'll keep posting!

1 comment:

R A and L D said...

What did the DR. think this was??? Spider bite???? How is it looking today?- lauralouuuu