Friday, May 9, 2008

Exchange of Service



Garrett didn't balk at looking at the pond situation. He needed some help with a poster for career day at Amarillo High. He'll be talking to them about a career in dentistry. I think what he needs from me isn't near the chore that the pond will be.

Garrett has already been over and we obviously had a leak. We took out the liner, housed the fish in temporary quarters, tried to empty the water found under the liner out. Garrett is going to enlarge the pond a little. I'll see what a skimmer would cost along with a liner. I hope we can foot the bill. I hope we can keep our koi happy in their new quarters until we get it ready for them.

1 comment:

Toto said...

well - I guess all I can say is "sigh" - no words of wisdom. Glad Garrett can help out and - yep - I bet that pond IS a small patch of tranquility in a sea of wild surf. Love ya,
heather