I think my biggest worry is how to prepare for something that has no predictability or logic. I guess I managed to prepare for one, not on purpose though. Trent picked this morning to unplug the freezer again. Good news was I hadn't bought anything yet to put back in it.
Mom called and wanted to know who had been at her house eating her green beans.
I needed to pick up a prescription at United so I thought I'd pick up one of the Italian dishes for supper. Trent was with me so I gave him the option of going in with me or waiting in the car. He said he'd rather stay in the car. I was inside 15-20 minutes. When I stepped outside, I heard an alarm sounding on a car. It was mine of course. Trent had the two front doors open and he was randomly touching and turning every knob on the dash and steering column. Okay, gut it up, Donna. Other people have this happen to them. I hit my automatic keys, turn off the alarm, and hand Trent the plastic bag with the two plates of Italian food. I'm busy turning off the windshield wipers, the lights on the interior, and the seat warmers. Okay, we've driven away. All is temporarily fine. Arriving at home, Trent reaches between his legs to lift the bag of food. Apparently, Trent had turned the plates on their side and all of the cream sauce is now in the plastic bag rather than on the pasta. I'm still standing but it is so relentless, just so relentless.
No comments:
Post a Comment