Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baby Girl Phipps




Well, this morning about 9:00 on July 1, I got my call. She's here and everything is okay. Her name is Jentri Jane Phipps, 7lbs. 8 oz, 18 inches long with lots of hair! Brett says she looks like his baby pictures and she came into the world ready to eat. Well, that sounds like a child of Brett's also. The pictures that they sent over the phone didn't come in on mine so Garrett brought over pictures on his phone. When I spoke with Brett tonight, he said he and the Croys would try to get some pictures up on their blog tomorrow and in an e-mail to us. We couldn't be more excited!
As you can see, Landry is a pretty proud big brother. I just wish I could be there to put my arms around them all!!!!!




And here is the slightly smaller addition to the Phipps phamily in Trent's arms. This is Dottie. Dottie is Garrett's new puppy. She weighs 4 lbs. 8 oz. and was born May 10, 2008.

3 comments:

R A and L D said...

wooooo hooooooo I think both of the new Phipps additions are precious. I really like Jentri Jane's name. Are there any family connections??? I will have to read Brett and Kristy's blog to see what they have to say. Love to all-

Paul, Chris and Katie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!What a wonderful name - Jentri Jane! Love Garrett's baby,too! Love to everyone! We'll talk soon.

Toto said...

Congratulations on the granddaughter, I like her name, Jentri Jane. Neat!
I have been reading your blog, just not keeping up my end of the deal. ANNDD the pup is a cutie as well. Take care - Love ya - hs